- The complexity of a system implementation can be underestimated by organizations leaving room for pitfalls that can lead to project delays and frustration with implementation.
- Project Management begins with establishing clear and achievable goals. With so many tasks to complete accurately and goal-oriented decisions to make, our experienced project management guides your team in completing critical tasks and deliverables. Our Project Managers are at all facets of leading your team and avoiding project pitfalls.
- Our Project Management Team is here to:
- Establish and communicate set goals
- Create and manage an achievable plan to complete the project on-time and on-budget
- Anticipate challenges and risks and help navigate around or through them
- Keep internal project team members engaged and on track for their tasks
- The adaptation of new systems and processes can be challenging for any organization, as it asks employees to adopt and trust an unfamiliar practice.
- Our experts at IMVIZE work with you to assess what is the best way to approach managing change based on overall organization competency for change.
- Understand how the changes will affect all stakeholders
- Plan and set expectations for each stakeholder
- Effectively communicate upcoming changes
- Execute training
- Provide support for the adoption of the change